MTB Coil Fork RXF36 M.2 Coil 29 / Stroke 120 - 170 mm / Offset 44 mm
The race proven TTX18 dampening from the DH38 Race Fork has been reworked for the all new RXF36 M.2 fork to give optimal traction and control on trails and Enduro race courses. The Öhlins RXF36 M.2 is available as an Air or Coil fork. The TTX18 cartridge kit featuring trail-optimized 18 mm piston for improved small bump sensitivity. With increased damping pressure bandwidth the damping valve response and sensitivity has improved.
The damping adjustment range is set specifically for trail to Enduro race use with 15 clicks of low speed compression and low speed rebound. For the high speed compression damping you get 3 clicks plus a climb mode setting. The retuned twin piston three chamber air spring system allows total air spring tuning from the initial movement through to the bottom out.
- Coil spring 9,7 N/mm (additional spring rates available)
- Weight approx. 2380 g (with full steerer and heaviest rate spring)
- Stroke 120 - 170 mm (please select)
- Stanchion tubes 36 mm
- Axle 15 x 110 mm
- Offset 44 mm
- Wheel size 29
- Maximum tire sizes 29 x 2,8
- Aluminium design, hard anodized
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
The RXF 36 M.2 Coil forks are produced with a standard travel of 170 mm. The stroke can be changed free of charge from 120 mm to 160 mm before delivery. Please note the additional lead time of 5 to 10 business days for this change.
- Spring preload
- 15-click rebound damping
- 15-click low speed compression damping
- 3-click high speed compression damping
- Climb mode
- Optional springs available (see below)
Purchased parts package:
- 1 MTB front fork RXF 36 M.2 Coil
- 1 axle 15 x 110 mm
- 1 star-nut
- Owners manual
Optional springs and spring exchange:
The RXF 36 Coil forks are equipped with 9,7 N/mm (55 lbs/in) spring as a standard. Optional springs are available between 6,1 and 11,5 N/mm (35-65 lbs/in).
If you order an alternative front fork spring we offer to install it free of charge before shipping and supply the standard spring unmounted. Please inform us via note in the order form if you would like us to install the alternative spring. Please note that this change required an additional lead time of 5 to 10 business days.
- Rider weight 45 kg (100 lbs): 6,1 N/mm (35 lbs/in), red marking, 201 g, part no. 18651-01
- Rider weight 55 kg (120 lbs): 7,0 N/mm (40 lbs/in), yellow marking, 203 g, part no. 18651-02
- Rider weight 64 kg (140 lbs): 7,9 N/mm (45 lbs), green marking, 242 g, part no. 18651-03
- Rider weight 73 kg (160 lbs): 8,8 N/mm (50 lbs), blue marking, 253 g, part no. 18651-04
- Rider weight 82 kg (180 lbs): 9,7 N/mm (55 lbs), white marking, 265 g, part no. 18651-05 (standard spring)
- Rider weight 91 kg (200 lbs): 10,6 N/mm (60 lbs), black marking, 279 g, part no. 18651-06
- Rider weight 100 kg (220 lbs): 11,5 N/mm (65 lbs), red/black/red marking, 297 g, part no. 18651-07
FGMTB 3617 2021