Öhlins Universal Front Fork USD 43 FF 521
Öhlins offers a 43 mm Upside Down universal fork for any custom builder that wants to give the bike supreme suspension in the familiar Öhlins Racing design. They are available in an Öhlins gold version as well as a black version. The technology in this fully adjustable inverted fork has been proven through the years on numerous applications and works for a range of different applications. The fork gives the possibility to adjust spring preload as well as compression and rebound damping adjustment.
The fork bottoms come without brake caliper and fender mountings, this enables the fork to be easily adapted to various models.
Inverted universal fork with length 800 mm and stroke 120 mm. Diameter 50/54mm.
For more details please download the Mounting Instructions.
Front Fork R&T
|Rate N/mm:||8,5 N/mm|
Fits for vehicles
- Without TUEV certificate (Germany)
- Mounting Instructions Öhlins Motorcycle FF 521 (English) (1.238,41 KB)
- Owner´s Manual Öhlins Motorcycle Front Fork Universal Upside Down (English) (865,68 KB)
- Mounting Instructions Öhlins Motorcycle FF 521 (German) (1.391,68 KB)
- Owner´s Manual Öhlins Motorcycle Front Fork Universal Upside Down (German) (2.048,43 KB)
- Drawing Öhlins Motorcycle FF 521 (German) (473,74 KB)