No one will deny that the oil in the engine of any car or motorcycle needs to be changed regularly. But what about the suspension?
Just as the oil in an engine needs to be replaced as part of a maintenance plan the oil in a damper should be exchanged because as with the engine oil it deals with extreme pressure, temperatures and friction. Without regular service, your high-performance suspension will begin to lose its ability to generate damping forces. To keep your investment performing at the highest level, frequent servicing is necessary.
At Öhlins DTC close to the Nürburgring suspension is serviced to the manufacturer's desired quality level. In addition there is a network of official Öhlins service centers that offer service and repair to the same quality standards. These are our official service prices for Öhlins MTB products:
- RXF 34 Air / RXF 36 Air - 50h Service (Lower Leg Service) € 65,00 incl. 19% VAT
- RXF 34 Air / RXF 36 Air - 100h Service (Full-Service) € 215,00 incl. 19% VAT
- RXF 36 Coil - 50h Service (Lower Leg Service) € 65,00 incl. 19% VAT
- RXF 36 Coil - 100h Service (Full-Service) € 170,00 incl. 19% VAT
- STX 22 Air - Air spring service € 65,00 incl. 19% VAT
- STX 22 Air - Full service (Luftfeder und Dämpfer) € 215,00 incl. 19% VAT
- TTX 22 M Universal - Full service € 200,00 incl. 19% VAT
You will find all Öhlins DTC services and prices HERE for download.