TTX GP Shock Absorber Road & Track KA 362
Based on your bike’s performance, its price and available mounting space we have designed a shock that we think suits it, both when it comes to price and performance.
We start by choosing a type which we tailor-make for your specific bike. The basic setup, the design of the shim stacks and the calibration of the adjusters, is tested both on road and track. They are the results of true tests with your bike and no guesswork!
Öhlins manufactures more than 300 different shock absorber models, each model is tailor-made for one specific bike. The concept of all Öhlins products is not a secret, it is precision. Precision provides superior control of the damping force and the key to our success.
Fits for vehicles
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 636 (2013 – 2016)
- Allgemeines Teilegutachten (Germany)
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 636 (2017)
- Without "Allgemeines Teilegutachten" (Germany)
Piston diameter: 36 mm
Monotube high pressure gas type of shock absorber with external “piggy back” reservoir.
Adjustable rebound damping. Black adjuster on TTX36 shocks / silver adjuster on TTX GP shocks.
Adjustable compression damping. Gold adjuster on TTX36 / TTX GP shocks.
Hose mounted hydraulic spring preload adjuster.
|Length:||341 +2/-4 mm|
|Rate N/mm:||105 N/mm|
- Mounting Instruction KA 362 English (292,3 KB)
- Owner´s Manual TTX GP shock absorber Road & Track English (1.970,2 KB)
- Mounting Instruction KA 362 German (671,4 KB)
- Owner´s Manual TTX GP shock absorber Road & Track German (3.112,6 KB)