TTX 36 & TTX 39 EC Adventure DU 871
By using Öhlins TTX shock absorbers and the technology on front forks, we can add electronic adjustments to the motorcycle suspension.
To make a true improvement, the algorithms used to control the chassis balance, needs to be at a very sophisticated level. Since we develop our own software based on motorcycle chassis knowledge since 40 years, we can make true semi active suspension to more and more bike models. It is as if you had an Öhlins technician onboard during the ride, adjusting the clickers.
We also develop our own suspension control units (SCU) as well as our own Man Machine Interface (MMI) – the Öhlins Dashboard.
Fits for vehicles
Ducati Multistrada 1200 (2010 – 2012)
- Without "Teilegutachten" (Germany)
We recommend the installation through an authorized Öhlins Service Center.
- Owner´s Manual DU 871 English (1.443,0 KB)
- Product News Ducati Multistrada Electronically Controlled Suspension Upgrade English (1.082,1 KB)
- Mounting Instructions and Owners Manual DU 871 Deutsch (1.680,3 KB)
- Product News Ducati Multistrada Electronically Controlled Suspension Upgrade German (1.782,4 KB)