Öhlins Racing AB develops and produces shock absorbers for motorcycles, cars and mountain bikes. The company is market leader in advanced suspension technology for vehicles and has been established in this area for over 40 years. The main office is situated in Upplands Väsvy, outside Stockholm, Sweden.
As a branch to Öhlins Racing AB, Öhlins Distribution & Test Center located near to the Nürburgring in Germany is responsible for providing distribution, sales and marketing, customer support and technical service to its customers in over 10 countries throughout Europe (www.ohlins.eu).
ÖDTC is offering the opportunity for a self-motivated and passionate individual to join its team and help develop the company´s automotive business. The position is ideal for someone who has experience as a technical sales representative and would like to focus on suspension.
So, if you have experience in this field and are looking for a new challenge, then please read on.
We are looking for Motorsport Sales Engineer
The focus of this position is to develop our aftermarket business for Öhlins DTC in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, uk, Ireland, Denmark and Czech Republic (www.ohlins.eu). This is accomplished through a combination of sales and marketing activities, technical support within our facility and off the field, which includes racing and promotional events. You will build up a strong relationship and positive feeling towards Öhlins with our service centers, dealers and drivers. You will provide feedback and advise Öhlins on marketing trends, product requirements, potential new partners, customer service requirements, competitor strategies and new products. You will also ensure that our service partners and retailers are well acquainted with Öhlins products and represent the brand in a professional manner.
In this position you will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager Automotive and work in aftersales, area sales and marketing with a focus on motorsport key account customers.
- Promotion of all aspects oft he Öhlins brand in the automotive aftermarket for Öhlins DTC areas.
- Working closely with motorsport key account customers to ensure the success of Öhlins.
- Understanding market demand and trends and assisting in media content creation
- Communication with other departments; information about competitors, prices, market conditions, competitor strategies, new products, potential new partners
- Technical product trainings and supporting the training of our dealers
- Participate in promotional events, select races and trade shows to obtain market feedback, assess trends, promote the Öhlins brand and provide technical support
- Good knowledge of the automotive motorsport industry and technical understanding of suspension.
- Ideally a qualified engineer with practical experience as a race engineer/technician
- Professional demeanor and a good communicator
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of social media channels
- Creative and proactive
- Business fluent in German and English
Have we piqued your interest? Then apply today using the following link Motorsport Vertriebsingenieur - Öhlins (ohlins.com).