TTX 22 M Universal MTB 1692
Ever since the launch of the Öhlins TTX 22 M in 2013, the shock absorber has created a buzz within the bike industry. Riders have praised the shock from the time it was released. Until now, the TTX 22 M has only been available for Specialized OEM/AM bikes. But now, we are re-launching the shock as TTX 22 M Universal. Available in in 7 different lengths/strokes with mounting hardware compatible with a majority of all available DH/AM/Enduro/trail bikes on the market!
The TTX22M Universal aftermarket shock absorber is designed to handle the most challenging World Cup Downhill tracks while still providing pedal efficiency for the flat and uphill sections. The twin tube design allows the gas pressure to always backup the low-pressure side of the piston to keep pressure at a controlled level. This ensures consistent damping performance on all types of terrain and improves damping response to give outstanding control of the bike and tire movements.
Low and high speed compression and rebound damping are externally adjustable. Spherical bearings is offered as an option on widths up to 22 mm, reducing friction on the shock during side loads to improve small bump sensitivity. Shocks with stroke of 2.5” and less feature the stability mode. 3rd position on high speed adjuster increase compression damping to reduce suspension movements during less technical climbs.
We have developed new springs for the TTX 22 M Universal and decreased the weight by 25-30%.
- Twin-Tube-Technology (TTX)
- Weight between 425 and 460 g (without spring)
- Length 222 mm (8.75 inch)
- Stroke 65,5 mm (2,57 inch)
- Aluminium design, hard anodized
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
- 3 clicks high speed compression damping
- 16 clicks low speed compression damping
- 7 clicks rebound damping
Purchased parts package:
- 1 shock absorber TTX 22 M Universal
- 2 ball joints (article no. 18124-01)
- 2 bushing kit (article no. 18123-01)
- Owners manual
Delivery without spring and without parts for mounting. Springs and mounting kits need to be ordered seperately. The TTX 22 M Universal MTB shock absorber is mounted either per ball joints or per bushings. Ball joints as well as bushings can be used on both ends of the shock absorber.
This damper is designed to be used with springs 18055-04 to -15 (see product group springs). Springs are available in steps of 4 N/mm (23 lbs/in) and have a maximum tolerance of 1,5%. The weight of a spring is between 650 and 850 g.
For mounting of universal shocks there are mounting kits available. The mounting kits consist of bushings, plastic- or aluminium spacers and seals to mount the TTX 22 M Universal to MTB with different mount width and bolts. The mounting kits need to be ordered separately (see product group mounting kits).
Fits for Mountain bikes
Universal TTX 22 M, 222/65 mm ( – )
- Product News Öhlins MTB Shock Absorber TTX 22 M Universal German (234,5 KB)
- Product News Öhlins MTB Shock Absorber TTX 22 M Universal English (966,1 KB)
- Owners Manual/mounting instruction TTX22M Universal English (1.668,6 KB)
- owners Manual/mounting instruction ÖhlinsMTB shock absorber TTX22M universal German (3.831,3 KB)