"If the hardware (exhaust, air filter ...) or the timing is changed on a motorcycle, an adaptation of the injection map is inevitable!" Ines Breurather, many years of experience in map control at different engine types.
Aims of a tuning on our dyno:
- Excellent responsiveness
- Performance optimization
- Match engine management perfectly for front and rear cylinders
- Idle regulation
- Consumption optimization
More engine power often requires more chassis power and there is hardly any better way to achieve this than with suspension components from ÖHLINS in Sweden, often referred to as "Swedish Gold"!
The serial winner in MotoGP and Superbike World Championship has launched an extensive program for Harley-Davidson motorcycles, ranging from fork conversions with specially matched cartridges to a variety of shock absorbers for Touring, Dyna, Softail and Sportster models.
The aim is to increase security through:
- Sportive ride feeling
- No swinging in long and fast corners
- No rocking when driving over successive transverse grooves
- Absorbing or softening impacts in potholes
- Increase suspension stroke
- Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special with Öhlins fork conversion and Öhlins shock absorbers
+43 699 13132021
Monday on appointment
Tuesday to Friday 13:00 - 18:00 o'clock