TTX Flow Shock Absorber MX & Enduro KA 1894
Without any trade-offs, the TTX Flow excels in all areas compared to previous models. You will feel that the response is quicker, more consistent and more predictable than ever before, allowing the TTX Flow to deliver a smoother roll on bumpy terrain which calms down the chassis for corner entry and eases the bikes handling through turns. It’s almost like the TTX Flow shock absorber is communicating while you’re racing, sensing your next move! It’s also easy to adjust to find the perfect setting for the track and riding style.
Öhlins MX & Enduro shock absorbers are delivered without spring. The correct spring for the riders weight must be ordered separate. Information regarding the suitable spring series as well as recommendations for the spring rate can be found in the product details and in the mounting instructions.
- Low speed rebound damping
- Low speed compression damping
- Spring preload
Purchased Parts Package
- Shock absorber TTX Flow
- Spring (select for riders weight, see mounting instruction)
- Owners manual and mounting instruction
Fits the following vehicles
- Racing product, not for use on public roads
Piston diameter: 46 mm
Monotube high pressure gas type of shock absorber with external “piggy back” reservoir.
Shock absorber delivered without spring, needs to be ordered separately.
Rebound adjuster TTX Flow
Compression adjuster TTX Flow
- Mounting Instruction Öhlins Motorcycle KA 1894 (English) (769,6 KB)
- Owner´s Manual Öhlins Motorcycle TTX Flow (English) (1.747,0 KB)
- Product News Öhlins Motorcycle TTX Flow (English) (761,7 KB)
- Owner's Manual Öhlins Motorcycle TTX Flow (German) (2.868,4 KB)
- Product News Öhlins Motorcycle TTX Flow (German) (761,7 KB)