MTB Coil Fork RXF36 Coil EVO 29/650b+ / Stroke 150 mm
Expanding the capabilities of the modern trail bike even further, the coil sprung RXF36 is here, less seals and less friction adding even more traction and stability. A fork for that lives for big mountain riding, there are no boundaries any more.
Implementing typical Öhlins TTX technology in the front fork, featuring a twin tube design, enabling parallel and separated oil flow to ensure optimal pressure at all times. Controlling the pressure levels ensures initial smoothness and staying high in travel with maintained bump absorption, traction and stability. Low and high speed compression are externally adjustable and fully independent. Rebound damping is adjustable within 15 clicks. Different coil rates ensure you always have the correct spring rate.
- Coil spring (different spring rates available as an option)
- Weight approx. 2380 g (with full steerer and heaviest rate spring)
- Length 558 mm (axle to crown)
- Tapered steerer tube 28,6 - 38,1 mm
- Stroke 150 mm
- Stanchion tubes 36 mm
- Axle 15 x 110 mm
- Offset 51 mm
- Designed for wheel sizes 29 and 27,5+
- Aluminium design, hard anodized
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
- Compression damping adjustable separate in high and low speed
- 5-click high speed compression damping incl. "pedal mode"
- Low speed compression damping
- 15-click rebound damping
- Optional springs available (see below)
Purchased parts package:
- 1 MTB front fork RXF36 Coil EVO
- 1 axle 15 x 110 mm
- 1 star-nut
- Owners manual
Optional springs and spring exchange:
The RXF 36 Coil forks are equipped with 9,7 N/mm (55 lbs/in) spring as a standard. Optional springs are available between 6,1 and 11,5 N/mm (35-65 lbs/in). Spring series 18651-xx.
If you order an alternative front fork spring we offer to install it free of charge before shipping and supply the standard spring unmounted. Please inform us via note in the order form if you would like us to install the alternative spring.
- Rider weight 45 kg (100 lbs): 6,1 N/mm (35 lbs/in), red marking, 201 g, part no. 18651-01
- Rider weight 55 kg (120 lbs): 7,0 N/mm (40 lbs/in), yellow marking, 203 g, part no. 18651-02
- Rider weight 64 kg (140 lbs): 7,9 N/mm (45 lbs), green marking, 242 g, part no. 18651-03
- Rider weight 73 kg (160 lbs): 8,8 N/mm (50 lbs), blue marking, 253 g, part no. 18651-04
- Rider weight 82 kg (180 lbs): 9,7 N/mm (55 lbs), white marking, 265 g, part no. 18651-05 (standard spring)
- Rider weight 91 kg (200 lbs): 10,6 N/mm (60 lbs), black marking, 279 g, part no. 18651-06
- Rider weight 100 kg (220 lbs): 11,5 N/mm (65 lbs), red/black/red marking, 297 g, part no. 18651-07