MTB Air Fork RXF36 Air EVO 27,5 150 mm
The original RXF 36 Air fork had great reviews about the fantastic big hit control and class leading chassis performance but with some inconsistent feedback about small or medium impacts. The EVO upgrade gives you a super smooth feeling over small bumps and an increased sensitivity, all together it will be your true all mountain fork. On the small winding trails with roots and rocks it will help you keeping momentum and control. Pointing your wheel down hill you will experience the same traction and control of the original RXF 36 Air where the TTX damping technology and stiff chassis give you a lot of confidence.
The TTX-technology enables parallel and separated oil flow and ensures optimal pressures at all times. Controlling the pressure levels ensures initial smoothness and allows the fork to stay high in travel with maintained bump absorption, traction and stability. Low and high-speed compression damping are externally adjustable and fully independent.
Good news for existing RXF 36 Air owners is that there is also an EVO-kit retro-fitable to older forks.
- 3 chamber air spring
- Weight approx. 2085 g
- Length 543 mm (axle to crown)
- Tapered steerer tube 28,6 - 38,1 mm
- Stroke 150 mm
- Stanchion tubes 36 mm
- Boost axle 15 x 110 mm
- Offset 46 mm
- Designed for wheel size 27,5/650b
- Aluminium design, hard anodized
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
- Spring rate and progression external via air pressure
- Compression damping adjustable separate in high and low speed
- 5 click high speed compression damping incl. 'pedal mode'
- Low speed compression damping
- 15 click rebound damping
Purchased parts package:
- 1 MTB front fork RXF 36
- 1 axle 15 x 110 mm
- 1 star-nut
- Owners manual