MTB Coil Fork RXF36 29 Coil 160 mm
Expanding the capabilities of the modern trail bike even further, the coil sprung RXF 36 is here, less seals and less friction adding even more traction and stability. A fork for that lives for big mountain riding, there are no boundaries any more.
Implementing typical Öhlins TTX technology in the front fork, featuring a twin tube design, enabling parallel and separated oil flow to ensure optimal pressure at all times. Controlling the pressure levels ensures initial smoothness and staying high in travel with maintained bump absorption, traction and stability.
Low and high speed compression are externally adjustable and fully independent. Rebound damping is adjustable within 15 clicks. Different coil rates ensure you always have the correct spring rate.
- Coil spring (different spring rates available as an option)
- Weight approx. 2380 g (with full steerer and heaviest rate spring)
- Length 568 mm (axle to crown)
- Tapered steerer tube 28,6 - 38,1 mm
- Stroke 160 mm
- Stanchion tubes 36 mm
- Axle 15 x 110 mm
- Offset 51 mm
- Designed for wheel sizes 29 and 27,5+
- Aluminium design, hard anodized
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
- Compression damping adjustable separate in high and low speed
- 5-click high speed compression damping incl. "pedal mode"
- Low speed compression damping
- 15-click rebound damping
- Optional springs from 35 to 65 lbs in 5 lbs increments available
Purchased parts package:
- 1 MTB front fork RXF 36 Coil
- 1 axle 15 x 110 mm
- 1 star-nut
- Owners manual
Fits for Mountain bikes
Universal RXF 36, 160 mm ( – )