Air Fork RXF34 m.2 Air 130 mm 44mm offset
The RXF34 m.2 uses Öhlins’ newly-designed OTX18 damper. Sprung out of the highly successful TTX18 found in the brand’s downhill and trail forks, the OTX18 is purpose-built for lightweight trail bikes. It shares several key components with its bigger TTX18 brother, but weighs 27% less and is optimized for faster and more fluid trail riding, striking the optimal balance between traction, control, weight and stiffness.
Like all Öhlins dampers, the OTX18 offers impressive adjustability for fine-tuning, with fifteen clicks of low-speed compression and rebound adjustment alongside three for tweaks to high-speed compression. As always, a large and extensively-tested setting bank is also available for those who wish to customize their ride feel even further.
With a flex pattern tailored for lightweight trail riding, the RXF34 m.2’s super-stiff chassis delivers point-and-shoot precision steering. RXF34 m.2’s super-stiff chassis delivers point-and-shoot precision steering. This has been achieved via a full coverage lower leg design to increase stiffness, impact resistance and the volume of the lower legs. Increased air volume at the bottom of the fork increases the impact of the air spring on overall performance. This in turn gives the rider more power to fine-tune performance to their liking for greater confidence and control.
- OTX18 trail optimized damper
- Stanchion tubes 34mm
- Wheel size: 29"
- Offset: 44mm
- Travel: 130mm
- Floating axle design to decrease friction
- eMTB approved
- Weight: 1698g without volume spacers
- Post mount 160mm rotor size, max. 203mm
- Axle to crown: 541mm @130mm stroke
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
- Spring rate and progression external via air pressure
- 3-click high speed compression damping
- 15-click low speed compression damping
- 15-click rebound damping
Purchased parts package:
- 1 MTB front fork RXF 34
- 1 axle 15 x 100 mm
- 1 star-nut
- Owners manual
FGMTB 3413 2230
Fits for Mountain bikes
- Workshop Manual Öhlins MTB RXF34 and RXF36 50h Service v3 (English) (1.978,2 KB)
- Workshop Manual Öhlins MTB RXF34 and RXF36 50h Service v3 (German) (1.633,8 KB)
- Workshop Manual Öhlins MTB RXF34 and RXF36 100h Service v7 (English) (4.448,6 KB)
- Workshop Manual Öhlins MTB RXF34 and RXF36 100h Service v7 (German) (4.297,6 KB)
- Workshop Manual Öhlins MTB RXF34 RXF36 RXF36 m.2 change length air spring cartridge (German) (2.439,6 KB)
- Workshop Manual Öhlins Mountainbike Change length air spring cartridge (English) (2.425,6 KB)