TTX 22 M Universal Metric 230x65mm MTBM 1896
Available in in metric lengths and strokes as well as Trunnion mount, the TTX22M Custom aftermarket shock absorber is designed to handle the most challenging World Cup Downhill tracks while still providing pedal efficiency for the flat and uphill sections. The twin tube design allows the gas pressure to always backup the low-pressure side of the piston to keep pressure at a controlled level. This ensures consistent damping performance on all types of terrain and improves damping response to give outstanding control of the bike and tire movements.
Low and high speed compression and rebound damping are externally adjustable. Spherical bearings is offered as an option on widths up to 22 mm, reducing friction on the shock during side loads to improve small bump sensitivity. All shocks feature the stability mode. 3rd position on high speed adjuster increase compression damping to reduce suspension movements during less technical climbs.
- Twin-Tube-Technology (TTX)
- Specifically designed for Gravity/Enduro segment
- Nitrogen pressurized bladder reservoir system
- Weight between 423 and 454 g (without spring)
- new lightweight springs available
- Length 230 mm (9,05 Inch)
- Stroke 65 mm (2,56 Inch)
- Aluminium design, hard anodized
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
- 3 clicks high speed compression damping
- 16 clicks low speed compression damping
- 7 clicks rebound damping
Purchased parts package:
- 1 shock absorber TTX22M
- Owners manual
Spring is not included and needs to be ordered seperately.
This damper is designed to be used with lightweight springs 18077-01 to -16 (see product group springs). Springs are available in steps of 4 N/mm (23 lbs/in) and have a maximum tolerance of 1,5%. The weight of a spring is between 239 and 448 g.