TTX2Air Universal Trunnion 185x50/52,5/55mm MTBM 1965
Born out of the highly successful and well proven TTX22M coil shock comes the TTX2Air shock absorber. The TTX2Air combines the best of both worlds - the TTX22M's damping performance and robustness with the light weight and the simple tuning of an air shock.
To keep a high level of suspension performance it is important to follow the service intervals. The 100-hour air spring service can be performed by the rider or by using an Öhlins authorized service center.
- Twin-tube technology (TTX)
- Pressurized system with gas reservoir
- Aluminum, hard anodized
- Servicable, rebuildable
- 2 years warranty
- Weight ca. 410 g
- Length 185 mm
- Stroke 50 mm, 52,5 mm or 55 mm
- End-eye diameter 15 x 12,7 mm
- 3 click high speed compression damping incl. pedal mode
- 10 click low speed compression damping
- 12 click low speed rebound damping
- Spring rate (via air pressure)
- Spring progression
Purchased Parts Package:
- 1 shock absorber TTX2Air Universal Trunnion
- Owners manual
- Mounting instruction
For the installation of universal shock absorbers to specific bicycle models mounting kits are available. They consist of bushings, spacers and x-rings and need to be ordered separately (see product group mounting kits).