FKR Cartridge Kit Racing (TTX 25) FKR 117
The racing inspired FKR cartridge kit has technology derived straight from the Moto3, Moto 2 and World Superbike championships developed by our engineers in Sweden and is designed for high end racing.
The FKR Cartridge kit features a spring pressurized system, compared to the old gas pressurized system, the spring pressure offers a more simplistic and user friendly design that also accounts for easier maintenance. But there are more advantages of a spring pressurized system. There is no risk of gas leakage, it also gives a more consistent performance curve and allows for a more compact design. With the Öhlins TTX technology, a new designed piston and an 8mm piston shaft we reduce the pressure build-up and create a faster damping response. That gives a “linear” style of damping characteristics which create more tuning options and also increases grip and bump absorption properties while improving chassis stability.
TTX25 Cartridge Kit FKR
|Packaging included:||springs 9.0, 9.5, 10.0|
For models with Marzocchi fork.
3x different spring rates (9.0, 9.5 & 10.0 N/mm) included.
It is recommended to contact an authorised ÖHLINS Service Center for installation. Race Track use only.
Fits for vehicles
- Racing product, not for use on public roads
- Mounting Instructions FKR 117 English (749,2 KB)
- Owner´s Manual TTX GP shock absorber Road & Track (English) (971,6 KB)
- Mounting Instructions TR 469 German (728,0 KB)
- Owner´s Manual TTX GP shock absorber Road & Track (German) (1.098,1 KB)
- FKR 100 Öhlins Product News (German) (1.000,6 KB)