Öhlins FGRT Upside Down Front Fork Road & Track FGRT 232
It doesn’t matter if you are heading for a National Roadracing title or if you are taking your bike on a run on
your favourite road. The new Road & Track front fork will give you loads of performance, stable damping and fantastic comfort. The new Road & Track front fork features the Öhlins 30 mm Cartridge Kit inside, a winning kit in several national superbike championships.
Compression and rebound adjustments are easily done with compression adjustment in one leg and rebound
adjustment in the other leg. The new front fork gives a big improvement in tire feel, brake support and the general handling of the bike. The outer design has been redesigned to make this front fork even more attractive.
Front Fork R&T
Adjustable rebound damping on single tube shocks. Adjuster wheel above the end eye.
Adjustable compression damping. Gold adjuster on TTX36 / TTX GP shocks.
|Rate N/mm:||10,0 N/mm|
Fits for vehicles
- "ABE" in preparation (Germany)
- For BMW M 1000 RR brake caliper, screws with 60 mm length must be used. Use BMW screws part no: 07119907389. Make sure the screw head fits the brake caliper. Contact BMW for more information*
- ABE (Germany)
- Mounting Instruction Öhlins Motorcycle FGRT 232 (English) (889,33 KB)
- Mounting Instruction Öhlins Motorcycle FGRT 232 (German) (853,38 KB)
- Owner´s Manual Öhlins Motorcycle Front Fork FGRT Series Road Track (English) (1.895,54 KB)
- Owner´s Manual Öhlins Motorcycle Front Fork FGRT Series Road Track (German) (1.351,97 KB)