Front Fork Road & Track FGRT 225
It doesn’t matter if you are heading for a National Roadracing title or if you are taking your bike on a run on
your favourite road. The new Road & Track front fork will give you loads of performance, stable damping and fantastic comfort. The new Road & Track front fork features the Öhlins 30 mm Cartridge Kit inside, a winning kit in several national superbike championships.
Compression and rebound adjustments are easily done with compression adjustment in one leg and rebound
adjustment in the other leg. The new front fork gives a big improvement in tire feel, brake support and the general handling of the bike. The outer design has been redesigned to make this front fork even more attractive.
Fits for vehicles
Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja (2016 – 2018)
- No approval
- Not for 2018 SE (Semi-active) Version.
Front Fork R&T
|Rate N/mm:||10,5 N/mm|
Not for 2018 SE (Semi-active) Version.
- Mounting Instructions FGRT 225 English (921,8 KB)
- Owner´s Manual Front Fork FGRT Series Road & Track English (1.895,5 KB)
- Mounting Instructions FGRT 225 German (932,6 KB)
- Owner´s Manual Front Fork FGRT Series Road & Track German (1.352,0 KB)