Shock absorber TTX GP DU 469
The TTX GP is our latest shock absorber for hypersport and sport bikes. It features the TTX twin tube technology but has been developed with the latest technology from Öhlins vast experiences in MotoGP.
The compression and rebound damping adjustments are improved by a new adjustment needle with better guidance and different flow restriction behavior. It gives a more precise adjustment and constant function. The adjustment range is also wider and variations between shock absorbers are reduced.
A much improved chassis feedback as well as improved performance for the rider is obtained.
News also includes a new main piston. This gives the rider much better traction and feeling which means improved
control. The TTX GP is further optimized and shares all other benefits with the TTX36 shock absorber.
Fits for vehicles
Ducati 899 Panigale (2014 – 2015)
- Component certificate (TÜV approved)
Ducati 959 Panigale (2016 – 2018)
- No approval
Piston diameter: 36 mm
Monotube high pressure gas type of shock absorber with external “piggy back” reservoir.
Adjustable rebound damping. Black adjuster on TTX36 shocks / silver adjuster on TTX GP shocks.
Adjustable compression damping. Gold adjuster on TTX36 / TTX GP shocks.
|Length:||312 +4/-8 mm|
|Rate N/mm:||80 N/mm|
- Owner´s Manual TTX GP shock absorber Road & Track German (3.112,6 KB)
- Owner´s Manual TTX GP shock absorber Road & Track English (1.970,2 KB)
- Mounting Instructions DU 46 German (514,3 KB)
- Mounting Instructions DU 469 English (528,5 KB)
- Öhlins DTC product news TTX GP 2018 German (764,1 KB)
- Öhlins DTC product news TTX GP 2018 English (2.404,7 KB)