Öhlins Racing AB develops and produces shock absorbers for motorcycles, cars and mountain bikes. The company is a market leader in advanced suspension technology for vehicles and has been established in this area for over 40 years. The main office is situated in Upplands Väsby, outside Stockholm, Sweden (www.ohlins.com).
As a branch to Öhlins Racing AB, Öhlins Distribution & Test Center located near to the Nürburgring in Germany is responsible for providing distribution, sales and marketing, customer support and technical service to its customers in over 20 countries throughout central Europe (www.ohlins.eu).
ÖDTC is offering in a positive working environment with high-end products covering three business areas motorcycle, automotive and mountain bike the position of:
Area Sales Representative (DACH)
- Sales representative for DACH area for motorcycle, automotive and mountain bike
- Proactively approach new and existing customers mainly by phone with periodic visits
- Establish and maintain the customer base according to management strategy
- Collect customer feedback, market research and competitor research
- Support marketing department and attendance at events
- Report to Product Sales Managers for motorcycle, automotive and mountain bike
- Work closely with Aftersales
- Experience as a technical sales person
- Basic level of technical knowledge of suspension function on vehicles is important
- Good telephone skills are essential
- Experience and passion for motorcycles, cars and mountain bikes
- Self-motivated and passionate person
- Fluent in German, basic knowledge in English as a minimum
If you have experience in this area and looking for a new challenge, we are looking forward to receive your application with CV and relevant certificates via the following link: http://careers.ohlins.com.