Öhlins Racing AB develops and produces shock absorbers for motorcycles, cars and mountain bikes. The company is a market leader in advanced suspension technology for vehicles and has been established in this area for over 40 years. The main office is situated in Upplands Väsby, outside Stockholm, Sweden (www.ohlins.com).
As a branch to Öhlins Racing AB, Öhlins Distribution & Test Center located near to the Nürburgring in Germany is responsible for providing distribution, sales and marketing, customer support and technical service to its customers in over 20 countries throughout central Europe (www.ohlins.eu).
ÖDTC is offering the opportunity for a self-motivated and passionate individual to join its team of 21 employees to provide accounting and financial controlling. Therefore, if you have experience in this area and looking for a new challenge, then please read on…
Accounting & Financial Controller
In this position, the employee will be responsible for the finance department at Öhlins DTC and report direct to the Finance Controller of Öhlins Racing AB. The focus is on accounts and taxes, including controlling and reporting. The position is second in command and acts as a deputy to the General Manager of ÖDTC.
Due to the relatively small size of our business operation in Meuspath, the role also includes some wider reaching tasks such as assisting with tax audits, handling of payments (including payroll) and budget preparation.
Main responsibilities, Actions & Duties:
- Oversee all financial and process control activities on site
- Month-end closing entries, includes monthly account reconciliation
- Annual-end closing entries, includes annual account reconciliation
- Fixed asset accounting
- Check correctness of all invoices (tax codes, tax rates)
- Cooperation with ÖRAB’s controller; margin, stock obsolescence etc.
- Cooperation with ÖDTC customer support and purchasing – matching intercompany invoices
- Cooperation with tax consultant and payroll office
- Monthly turnover tax advance return
- Preparation of payment to suppliers, employees and others (access to bank account)
- Contact person at ÖDTC for tax audits
- Prepare and submit INTRASTAT inner EU business monthly
- Handle credit card payments from direct on-line sales
The candidate shall have minimum 5 years experience in this field of work. It is not essential to have knowledge of the Motorcycle/Automotive/Mountainbike industries. It is a prerequisite to be fluent in German and have very good English written and oral skills.
Apply or contact us for further information
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and relevant certificates via the following link: http://careers.ohlins.com.