The double crown MTB downhill fork from Öhlins is now in stock. In addition we renamed it to DH38 race fork.
The adjustment range specifically for gravity use both race and park. 15 clicks of low speed compression and low speed rebound and 5 clicks of high-speed compression. Twin piston three chamber air spring system, isolated from the upper tubes to reduced heat build up and featuring Total Tune Spring Curve System (TTSC) allowing total air spring tuning from the initial movement through to the bottom out.
- 160-200 mm travel
- Independent air spring system
- independent damper system
- 200 mm disc
- Boost DH
- SKF wiper seals
- 38 mm upper tube diameter
- Offset 46/50/54/58
- Compatible maximum tire sizes 29 x 2.8 and 27.5 x 3.0
- Fender prepared
- Race proven setting bank
- Motocross inspired dual clamp floating axle