The TTX GP features a new type of valve which gives better feedback to the rider. The new piston and piston band design gives better grip, stability and feedback, also wears less than the current design which gives a more consistent performance over a longer period of time. The new adjuster knobs makes it easier to makes changes on the fly with or without tools compared to the current design.
The racing inspired FKR cartridge kit has technology derived straight from the Moto3, Moto2 and World Superbike championships developed by our engineers at Öhlins HQ in Sweden. The FKR is the cartridge kit to have for riders who demands the best performance from their bike. Designed for high-end top level racing in SuperStock and SuperSport classes, the FKR cartridge kit will give you loads of performance.
- Rebound and compression adjustment straight from MotoGP
- Adjustment needles with different flow restriction to improve chassis feedback
- Wider and more precise adjustment range
- Completely separated functions for rebound and compression damping
- New valves - better performance
- New piston and piston band - better performance and less wear
- New adjuster knobs - easier adjustment by hand but still adjustable with hex tool
- New top out spring
- New decals
- Easier maintenance
- Spring pressurized system
- 8 mm piston shaft
- Technology from Moto3, Moto2 and World Superbike
- Complete setting library
- Delivered with three different spring rates
The Öhlins TTX GP (BM568) and FKR100 (FKR122) for BMW S1000RR is available through our authorized dealer and Service Centers and the Öhlins onlineshop.