If you like to work in an organisation with motorsports as its main focus you will enjoy working with us. Öhlins Racing AB opened a subsidiary in Meuspath, near Nürburgring in 2007 for the German market and surrounding territories such as Benelux and UK. Sales, service and repairs of shock absorbers for cars and bikes is handled by Öhlins Distribution & Test Centre (ÖDTC). We also build customised applications as per our customers' specific requirements.
Due to continued growth we are seeking a new position at our facility in Germany:
You have prior marketing experience, are creative and have a passion for motorsports? Then this could be the right job for you.
- Coordinating print media, social media and website
- Creating newsletters
- Creating and sending mailings
- Handling catalogues, flyers and brochures
- Coordinating promotion material
- Good communication skills in German and English (written and oral)
- Experience with graphics software (at the moment we use Adobe software)
- Knowledge about and interest in motorsports/motorcycles/cars/mountain bikes
- Good MS Office skills
The company is located in Meuspath in Germany and the successful candidate must be prepared to live in the area.
We put an emphasis on the individuals' personality. If you are self-motivated, well organised, energetic, able to cope with the pressures of high demand and willing to work in a dynamic team, please send us your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org