Embark on your next great journey with Öhlins’ new product line for the Adventure segment.
Whether you’re driving through town or exploring rough terrain, you should feel confident that your suspension will offer the extra support and versatility to take on whatever conditions come your way. Building on Öhlins’ over 40 years of experience in developing premium, cutting-edge suspension technology for Racing, Rally, and Offroad, we’re proud to introduce our new suspension for the Isuzu D-MAX.
Since day one, our focus has been clear - advanced suspension technology for superior handling and comfort, both on- and off-road.
Our suspension will give your Isuzu D-MAX better grip, improve handling through sharp turns, and maintain stability when you’re driving on an incline. It features two-way adjustable damping for compression and rebound, so you can adapt the suspension to your driving style and the road ahead. With greater traction and control, you’ll be able to tackle the toughest conditions, whether you’re driving through mud, sand, rocks, or water.
In addition to its outstanding damping properties on rugged terrain, the Öhlins suspension for Isuzu D-MAX will also improve your ride quality on common roads and highways. You’ll never have to compromise between off-road handling and on-road comfort again, which makes these products a winning combination for your vehicle!
- 2.25” shock body, fully aluminum design for improved cooling
- Conventional shock absorber with swivel, high-pressure braided hose in stainless steel for remote reservoir
- 2-way adjustable damping (compression and rebound)
- Öhlins’ industry-leading, pressure-balanced damping prevents cavitation
- Improved top-out strength for solid axles and off-road use
- Spherical ball joints for low-friction suspension movement and improved body control
- Öhlins’ custom ball joint seals for long-lasting free play resistance, even in the dirtiest conditions
- Equipped with bellows for shaft protection
- Rebuildable for custom tuning
- Possibility to upgrade to our 2-way adjustable compression valve for adjusting high-speed and low-speed damping
- 0 to 1” Lift
- 2-year limited warranty