Öhlins Team is looking for a Logistics & Trade Compliance Manager to join us in Hofheim, Germany.
Öhlins Distribution & Test Center (ÖDTC) Employment Opportunity.
Öhlins Racing AB develops and produces shock absorbers for motorcycles, cars and mountain bikes. The company is a market leader in advanced suspension technology for vehicles and has been established in this area for over 40 years. The main office is situated in Upplands Väsby, outside Stockholm, Sweden (www.ohlins.com).
As a branch to Öhlins Racing AB, Öhlins Distribution & Test Center located near to the Nürburgring in Germany is responsible for providing distribution, sales and marketing, customer support and technical service to its customers in over 10 countries throughout central and Northern Europe (www.ohlins.eu).
ÖDTC is offering the opportunity for a self-motivated and hands-on individual to join its team of 25 employees as a Logistics & Trade Compliance Manager. The position is based at our new 785m2 warehouse in Hofheim am Taunus, close to Frankfurt airport and overseeing a logistics team of 4 employees. Therefore, if you have experience managing a warehouse and looking for a new challenge, then this position is for you.
Logistics & Trade Compliance Manager
In this position the employee will be a warehouse manager, including responsibility for transportation and ensuring compliance with customs requirements. The employee will be working full time, on site in the warehouse, reporting to the Director of Öhlins DTC.
- Supervision of the warehouse, including its employees and activities
- Daily incoming and outgoing goods, verification of stock level and clarification of differences, packing of finished consignments and dispatch handling, transporting products
- Perform transportation supplier reviews and maintain customer shipping price file
- Represent company as certified Customs Officer and support international shipping
- Comply with environment, health, safety and security requirements on site
What will make you successful:
- Experience on the similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain or related field
- Fluency in German & English
- Hand on approach
- Forklift license
What we offer?
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to share our drive for better technologies and cleaner air, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day to day working environment.
We look forward to your application: https://de.linkedin.com/jobs/view/teamleiter-logistics-trade-compliance-m-w-d-at-tenneco-3514948460?fbclid=IwAR0WlhpPciVDtIaUFVNQDw0y8aNSG-jCOaC58FvOrtK5WkmkhIXpMUP8gFg