Öhlins Team is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join us in Hofheim, Germany.
Öhlins Distribution & Test Center (ÖDTC) Employment Opportunity.
Öhlins Racing AB develops and produces shock absorbers for motorcycles, cars and mountain bikes. The company is a market leader in advanced suspension technology for vehicles and has been established in this area for over 40 years. The main office is situated in Upplands Väsby, outside Stockholm, Sweden (www.ohlins.com).
As a branch to Öhlins Racing AB, Öhlins Distribution & Test Center located near to the Nürburgring in Germany is responsible for providing distribution, sales and marketing, customer support and technical service to its customers in over 10 countries throughout central and Northern Europe (www.ohlins.eu).
ÖDTC is offering the opportunity for a self-motivated and hands-on individual to join its team of 25 employees as a Customer Support Specialist. The position is based in Hofheim am Taunus, close to Frankfurt airport. Therefore, if you have experience in Customer Support and looking for a new challenge, then this position is for you.
Customer Support Specialist
- You are the first point of contact for all customer orders, for price inquiries, availability, shipping options and warranty claims and thus ensure professional customer care
- You will work closely with colleagues from other departments such as warehouse, customs and warranty management together, understand the corresponding customer inquiries and then forward them in a targeting manner
- You communicate confidently both on the phone and by email and can express yourself professionally both verbally and in writing.
What will make you successful:
- You have a confident friendly demeanor with diplomatic skills
- Your German and English skills are fluent
- You enjoy working in a young, friendly and familiar environment
- You bring a basic interest in the motorcycle/automotive/ mountain bike industry
What we offer?
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to share our drive for better technologies and cleaner air, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day to day working environment.
We look forward to receive your application: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/customer-support-specialist-at-tenneco-3525577200/?original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fde%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2F&originalSubdomain=de