We are looking for a product specialist MTB- sales technician to strengthen our team in Germany.
The focus of this position is to develop our aftermarket business for Öhlins DTC in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Ireland, Denmark and Czech Republic (www.ohlins.eu). this accomplished through a combination of sales and marketing activities, technical support within our facility and off the field, which includes racing and promotional events. You will build up a strong relationship and positive feeling towards Öhlins with our service centers, dealers and drivers? You will provide feedback and advise Öhlins on marketing trends, product requirements, potential new partners, customer service requirements, competitor and new products. You will also ensurethat our service partners and retailers are well acquainted with Öhlins products and represent the brand in a professional manner.
In this position you will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager MTB and support aftersales, area sales and marketing.
- Working closely with the service centers and retailers to ensure the success of Öhlins
- Understand market demand and trends and assist in media content creation
- Communication with other departments, share informationabout competitors, prices, market conditions, competitor strategies, new products, potential new partners
- Training our partners and drivers through seminars and events
- Participate in promotional events, select races and trade shows to obtain marketing feedback, assess trends, promote the Öhlins brand and provide
- +3 years of sales experience
- First experience in MTB industry
- Technical knowledge and understanding of suspenion, including hands-on experience as a technician
- Experience in conducting promotional events, trade fairs, technical product training
- Professional demeanor and a good communicator
- Good knowledge of the MTB- industry and technical understanding of suspension, including hands-on experience as technician
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of social media channels
- Creative and prodactive
- Business fluent in German and English
Öhlins Distribution & Test Center (www.ohlins.eu)
- 60% of aftermarket sales volume of total sales
- Our range of products is available thorugh our distribution network that covers the whole world, more than 50 countries in total (ohlins.com)
- Our local national distributiors compete in almost every national championship series as a nature part of the role as Öhlins representative. Service & Support are cornerstones in our quest to offer the most advanced range of products in the world
- Our passion for innovation and cutting-edge technology motivates us to search for the next generation of advanced suspension technolgy.
Have we piqued your interest? Then apply today using the following link