You've seen it win the Down Hill World Cup and racing its way down the toughest DH trails by Loic Bruni and Finn Iles. It made everyone go crazy, and we're about to make mounatin bike fans world wide even more excited...
An exclusive edition of 28!
In September 2019 Öhlins will offer just 28 copies of the DH38 Race Fork Limited Edition available to purchase. The DH38 Race Fork Limited Edition has the same yellow paint as Loic and Finn, the graphics are custom and in the box are also autograph cards from Loic Bruni and Finn Illes plus an Öhlins cap.
This limited edition and will run off the shelves very fast! Take your chance to get one and order this special item for 2.095,00 EURO incl. 19% VAT plus shipping cost!
How to order
This is a limited edition of just 28 pcs world wide. Therefore we do not sell it directly via online shop but on request as long as stock lasts. If you are interested to purchase this DH38 fork, please send us an order request.
- Stroke 200 mm (160 - 200 mm possible)
- Stanchion tubes 38 mm
- Designed for tire sizes 29 x 2,8 and 27,5 x 3,0
- Fully servicable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
- Spring rate and progression external via air pressure
- 5-click high speed compression damping
- 15-click low speed compression damping
- 15-click rebound damping
Purchased parts package
- MTB DH38 Race Fork Limited Edition
- Axle DH Boost 20x110
- Öhlins cap
- Autograph cards from Loic Bruni and Finn Illes
- Owners manual
Please note: Crowns for the DH Race Fork need to be ordered separately. The standard crowns fit, which is also what the race team uses. Crowns are available with the following Offset: