This is a great opportunity to join us in our office in Meuspath. In this role as HR Generalist (m7f/d) you will support the HR Manager with administration of strategies, programs, training, policies and processes in achieving organizational objectives. Supports recruiting, selection and onboarding of assigned employee groups and supports the employee engagement efforts. Supports EHS initiatives and training to ensure best in class safety results.
- Provides HR support with talent acquisition, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, payroll, records management, safety and health, and employee / labor relations.
- Understands all HR policies, procedures, and guidelines; communicates and reinforces organization values.
- Plans, prepares documents and conducts HR related functions from on-boarding through the lifecycle of employment that fosters positive employee relations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements ensuring adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Supports team member development by scheduling, delivering and tracking training.
- Stays current in HR best practices by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by initiating and supporting activities that drive engagement through the facility.
- May be assigned to special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
What will make you successful
- University Degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Business
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience in a manufacturing facility is preferred
- Knowledge of local and national labor laws
- Experience in candidate sourcing and selection for assigned employee groups
- Experience in delivering training
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of benefits administration
- Experience in working in a team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- SAP and SuccessFactors knowledge is a plus.
- Travel: Up to 10% travel may be required.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.
Please send your CV and/or further application documents to: Cristina Hartescu – Talent Acquisition Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org.