Öhlins Racing AB develops and produces shock absorbers for motorcycles, cars and mountain bikes. The company is a market leader in advanced suspension technology for vehicles and has been established in this area for over 40 years. The main office is situated in Upplands Väsby, outside Stockholm, Sweden (www.ohlins.com).
As a branch to Öhlins Racing AB, Öhlins Distribution & Test Center located near to the Nürburgring in Germany is responsible for providing distribution, sales and marketing, customer support and technical service to its customers in over 20 countries throughout central Europe (www.ohlins.eu).
ÖDTC is offering the opportunity for a self-motivated and passionate individual to join its team of 22 employees in the customer support department. The role is based on a receptionist positon, with support towards the order administrators by processing customer orders and enquiries. Therefore, if you have experience in this area and looking for a new challenge, then please read on…
Reception & Customer Support Administrator (m/f/d)
In this position the employee will be a member of the customer support team. The primary focus is on answering the main telephone line and greeting visitors on site. To support the order administrators, you will be expected to answer queries, either by phone or email, related to customer orders that are existing in the system. Typical enquiries relate to changes in lead-time and amendments to orders. Processing of on-line orders in support of the main order processing function is also part of this role.
The position reports direct to the Customer Support manager and is full time (08.00 to 17.00) at our site
in Meuspath, Germany.
Main responsibilities, Actions & Duties:
- Receive incoming calls to the main phone line
- Respond to customer order enquiries either by phone or email
- Process on-line orders and support the main order processing function
- Process incoming and outgoing post
- Oversee company general and vehicles calendar
- Process employee requests for use of company vehicles
- Act as contact person for office supplies; printing, cleaning, coffee machine
- Collect and forward printer page count reports and replace printers paper and ink when empty
- General travel (non-events) bookings
- Greet visitors on site and prepare coffee/tea/biscuits for prearranged meetings and trainings
- Maintain coffee machine
The candidate shall be professional in appearance and a good communicator, both orally and written. It is not essential to have knowledge of the Motorcycle/Automotive/Mountainbike industries. It is a prerequisite to be fluent in German and English.
Apply or contact us for further information
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and relevant certificates via the following link: http://careers.ohlins.com.